skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

THE SMASHROOMS "QUESTIONS" 7" OUT NOW!

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Ton Label/Association/Mailorder
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gab Epidemic
Skartnak addict

MessagePosté le: Dim 03 Oct 2010 11:19    Sujet du message: THE SMASHROOMS "QUESTIONS" 7" OUT NOW! Répondre en citant

THE SMASHROOMS
www.myspace.com/smashrooms

We are really happy to announce that our new 7" titled "Questions" is out now for Epidemic Records!

It follows "The Wind Of Tomorrow" which was released one year ago and while it sounds different in some aspects, we can say that it completes it.
It's been recorded/edited in Brescia at Mad Dog Studio and mixed/mastered in Rome at Hell Smell studio. We are really satisfied with the result!
Graphics are once again by Lexi at Death And Taxed Designworks, who completely catched our idea and developed it in an amazing way!
The record has been pressed in white vinyl and contains 4 unreleased songs:

SIDE A
-Dog Eat Dog
-Answers

SIDE B
-Sidewalks
-Of Sins And Chains

You can listen to "Answers" on our myspace profile: www.myspace.com/smashrooms

A review of "Questions" is already available, on World's Appreciated Kitsch's webzine! http://wakhc.blogspot.com/
Read here:
'I set new questions to each answer'... That's the motto that The Smashrooms demonstrate in their brand new, yet unreleased, 7".
I know Gab (singer / guitarist of the band) since a couple of years now and I have to state that he is undoubtedly one of the most sincere and dedicated hardcore kids in Italy right now...
The Smashrooms have progressed a lot since their CD 'Rest In War', that World's Appreciated Kitsch co-produced in 2007. They even got more mature than their last 7", called ' The Wind Of Tomorrow", which was released last year.
'Questions' is a fucking awesome piece of modern yet roots based passionate hardcore. To make it clear; they are not the best musicians in the world nor Gab has the best voice among the hardcore singers, but who fucking cares about this dude/tte? Are you serious? The Smashrooms are all about passion, intensity, energy and message-spreading. This is dedication. This is hardcore. Or at least my perspective of hardcore.
Want me to label them? Well, Trial will be proud of The Smashrooms, nothing more & nothing less. The Smashrooms infiltrate the 90s sound via a modern touch, delivering music fueled with melodic guitar riffs and vocals that sometimes sound desperate. Also, there's a melancholic feeling floating in the air and I really like this, it fits my mood as hell nowadays... Lyricwise, the band touches mainly social and political issues. But they do it in such a way that they do not preach at all. They do it an a refreshing way, questioning aspects of reality, while proposing positive solutions. Their lyrics are just thought - provoking, not political hardcore sermons. That's all I guess. A! And I really like the black & white cover, designed once again by Death & Taxes Designworks. Fans of 90s DIY hardcore or new kids wearing Bane & Ignite t-shirts, expose yourselves to The Smashrooms. Fuck the hype. This is underground.

To get your copy, get in touch!
www.myspace.com/epidemicrecordshc
epidemicrecords(at)hotmail.com

Labels and distros: get in touch too! It will be available for trades and wholesales soon!

EUROPEAN TOUR + ITALIAN MINITOUR (w/ Plague Mass)

We are touring Europe from 7th to 16th october!
Here the tour dates!

OCT 7th: Innsbruck (A) @ Proberaum DIY Show
OCT 8th: Hannover (D) @ Stumpf
OCT 9th: Bremen (D) @ G18
OCT 10th: Poznan (PL) @ Rozbrat Squat CANCELLED!
OCT 11th: Prague (CZ) @ Cafè Na Pul Cesty
OCT 12th: Berlin (D) @ Koma F
OCT 13th: Emmen (NL) @ Huize Spoorloos
OCT 14th: Ieper (B) @ Vort'nVis
OCT 15th: Nancy (F) @ Soap Box Club
OCT 16th: Völklingen (D) @ BYS Proberaum

As you can see, our show in Poznan has been cancelled recently. We hope to hit Poland next time!

We are also touring Italy for a 4 days minitour with our mates Plague Mass from Austria (www.myspace.com/plaguemass)

OCT 29th: Brescia @ CS Magazzino 47
OCT 30th: Firenze @ CS K100
OCT 31th: Roma @ CS Sans Papiers
NOV 1st: Bologna @ Atlantide

A couple of shows between Switzerland and Germany are already set for November too:

NOV 12th: Lugano (CH) @ CS Molino
NOV 13th: Ulm (D) @ Club Schilli

That's all for now!
We hope you will like this new record of ours and we hope to meet you up at some of the shows above!

Gab / Cello / Cesko - THE SMASHROOMS
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Ton Label/Association/Mailorder Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: