skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

A report on Wednesday morning indicates

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 04 Sep 2019 4:15    Sujet du message: A report on Wednesday morning indicates Répondre en citant

that the Steelers are close to pulling the trigger on a trade involving wide receiver Antonio Brown and previous reports have indicated that the Raiders have been in pursuit of the wideout over the last couple of weeks.Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has heard those reports and hopes that there’s fire behind that smoke. Carr added that he doesn’t believe any of the recent drama in Pittsburgh involving Brown would make for any issues in the locker room if the Raiders did pull off a deal.“I would imagine he’s definitely in play Joe Greene Jersey ,” Carr said, via the . “I hope he’s in play. It would be great to add a guy like that to your team, talent like that. I don’t know what it’s going to cost. The contract stuff starts getting in the way and they got to figure out numbers and all that kind of stuff. I don’t really like the business side of football. but I just like adding good players to our football team. If it works out in the business side, I know the locker room will be arms wide open to accepting Antonio.”Carr’s name popped up in trade chatter during the Scouting Combine Ernie Stautner Jersey , although it’s not believed that they are making a serious push to deal the quarterback and the team’s comments have been positive about bringing Carr back for at least one more season. Assuming that remains the case, his chances of a better 2019 would probably increase if Brown is running after his passes. What the Patriots are doing right now, is historic, to say the least.But they’re close to erasing any claim by another franchise for the title of best ever L.C. Greenwood Jersey , and breaking their own records in the process.Via , the Patriots hit a number of impressive milestones with last night’s AFC Championship Game win over the Chiefs.For starters, it’s their 15th postseason win of the 2010s, breaking the record of 14 wins in a decade set by the Dermontti Dawson Jersey , . . . wait for it, . . . 2000s Patriots (along with the 70s Steelers and 70s Cowboys).It was also their 36th overall win in the postseason, tying the Steelers for the most ever.If they beat the Rams, they’d eclipse that total Jack Ham Jersey , and tie the Steelers with six Super Bowl wins, the most ever.The fact they’ve won all those Super Bowls with the same coach and same quarterback (and wastly different personnel around them) speaks to the incredible accomplishment of those two men.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum