skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

A compilation of Steelers statistics

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Sep 2019 3:09    Sujet du message: A compilation of Steelers statistics Répondre en citant

from various Tweets over the past several weeks."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsThis Week in Steelers Stats: Various numbers and rankings from the 2018 season and beyond New Rocky Bleier Jersey ,9commentsA compilation of Steelers statistics from various Tweets over the past several weeks. EDTShareTweetShareShareThis Week in Steelers Stats: Various numbers and rankings from the 2018 season and beyond Oct 8, 2017; Pittsburgh Joe Gilliam Jersey , PA, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cameron Heyward (97) blocks against Jacksonville Jaguars offensive tackle Cam Robinson (74) at the line of scrimmage during the second quarter at Heinz Field. The Jaguars won 30-9. Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsCharles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsCompiling statistics can take hours upon hours in order to find the proper numbers. To save you the trouble Terry Bradshaw Jersey , here are some of the best statistics about the Steelers published during this past few weeks. Since I’ve been on vacation, I will begin with just a couple of statistics of my own before going on to plenty of other various Steeler sources. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @STLRSuperFanDad in order to get some of BTSC’s geekiest stats. The Steelers have grown accustomed to dictating terms to their players. The tables have turned in recent months.It started with running back Le'Veon Bell refusing to sign a long-term contract and eventually sitting out a full season. It continues with receiver Antonio Brown Louis Lipps Jersey , who isn’t remaining quiet or passive as the team unloads on him. Brown posted a message on social media while coach Mike Tomlin teed off on Brown’s AWOL act from Week 17. More recently, Brown had an apparently sarcastic message for owner Art Rooney II after Rooney made it clear that Brown’s future very well may be elsewhere.Brown has since promised to address “negative speculations about my character” in a video taped with former NFL receiver Chad Johnson. He also capped a string of Monday morning tweets with this: “All the things I know I still been silent doe #Donotdisturb.”With former Steelers receiver Emmanuel Sanders recently dusting off his complaints about quarterback Ben Roethlisberger — and with many believing that the Steelers vs. Antonio issue actually boils down to Antonio vs. Ben — it could be that Antonio will decide to air dirty laundry about a quarterback who has repeatedly been the target of concerns regarding leadership and teamwork.If Brown wants out (and he indeed may) Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , picking a public fight with Roethlisberger could be the best way to make it happen. Even if it didn’t immediately work for Terrell Owens, when his scorched-earth effort to get out of Philadelphia eventually became an attack on Donovan McNabb.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum