skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

Hogs Haven managing editor Ken Meringolo

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Oct 2019 2:58    Sujet du message: Hogs Haven managing editor Ken Meringolo Répondre en citant

and his 1st Amendment Sports team are hosting their annual live draft show tonight."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins Recapsare hosting their annual live draft show tonight.EDTShareTweetShareShareLive Draft Show Begins Tonight on Hogs Haven at 7:30 PM!!!Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsYou all know how much I love the NFL Draft. It has long been a Meringolo National Holiday in my house https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-dwayne-haskins-jersey , and as the NFL has expanded its coverage into primetime, so too do we take our show on the road and into primetime.Tonight, we will be live at Caddie’s on Cordell in the heart of Bethesda, MD covering the first round of the NFL Draft. Just as you may have done in a bygone era, turn down the volume on your TV and turn up the volume on our broadcast—at least for parts of it. I will post the live video feed in the pole position on the front page of the website this evening. Join the commentary and win some free prizes if you can. Our current lineup consists of myself, Kevin Ricca, Tim Strachan, Kevin McLinton and Matt Seal. We’ll begin by plotting a best-case and worst-case path to the Redskins draft pick, and we’ll keep track of what everyone is predicting. If the rumors about Dan Snyder being in the decision-making seat for the first-round selection are true, strap in—it’s gonna be a rocky ride. The teams coached by brothers Jon and Jay Gruden were both eligible to be drafted to serve as this year’s subject of . Before the Raiders received the short straw, Jay jokingly tried to nudge the obligation toward Jon’s team. And for good reason. While serving as the offensive coordinator in Cincinnati, Jay Gruden witnessed the extra burden of on a head coach.“Coach [Marvin] Lewis handled all of the editing and all that stuff,” Jay Gruden told reporters on Monday. “I think it’s probably a lot on the plate for a head coach to be able to handle that because you don’t want to put anything out there that could be a negative light on [what] a player said in a coaching staff meeting or whatever. So, you’ve got to actually make sure you go through and watch the edits, what’s going to be out there. I think it’ll be a great show. I’m sure Jon will handle that, but it’s not easy for them to, you know, handle all that stuff.”So apart from the distraction that comes from having the NFL Films cameras and microphones constantly present, the head coach — who is primarily focused on getting his team ready for Week One — has to spend time watching the proposed content of each episode and decide whether it will present the team, and the coach, in the best possible light. Last year Doug Williams Jersey , former Browns coach Hue Jackson learned that lesson the hard way. He thought the debut-episode back and forth with former Browns offensive coordinator Todd Haley would make Jackson look good and Haley look bad. And that backfired on Jackson, badly.While Jon Gruden developed during his time in TV a good sense of what does and doesn’t work, there’s still an ever-present risk that he’ll guess wrong. It won’t take much to create a problem, especially with fans and media scrutinizing every scene of every episode for any hint of dysfunction or drama that can become a talking point the following morning, and beyond.Jay Gruden doesn’t have to worry about that; he can simply focus on getting his team ready. Jon, as he prepares for a season that will include a game in Winnipeg, a game in London, an extended absence from Oakland, and regular-season games against the likes of the Chiefs twice, the Chargers twice, the Broncos twice, the Bears, the Packers, the Vikings, the Texans, the Jaguars, the Colts, and the Titans, he’ll have to add to that burden the weekly obligation of ensuring that nothing in makes a hard-knocks season even harder.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum