skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

The Jaguars officially signed wide receiver Terrelle Pryor

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 08 Nov 2019 8:32    Sujet du message: The Jaguars officially signed wide receiver Terrelle Pryor Répondre en citant

on Monday and he hit the practice field with his new team for the first time.That starts a learning process that began for the rest of the team a couple of months ago http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-foles-jersey , but the team won’t be trying to speed Pryor’s acclimation process along before the end of the offseason program next week. Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone said on Monday that they will “slowly bring [Pryor] in” after he’s spent the offseason working out on his own.Marrone also explained some of what drew the team to Pryor.“He is very smart,” Marrone said, via Jacksonville.com. “I think he has communicated well up until this point Youth Marqise Lee Jerseys , which I’ve only had limited communication [with him]. I think that he is a big athlete with a good catch radius, and I think he will be in position to compete for a job, and I’m sure he hopes to get back to the season that he had a couple years ago where he really had a heck of a year.”Pryor had 77 catches for 1 Jawaan Taylor Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys ,007 yards and four scores while with the Browns in 2016, but only had 36 catches for 492 yards and three scores with Washington, Buffalo and the Jets the last two seasons. If you’re asking the Jacksonville Jaguars — and specifically Tom Coughlin — the franchise got an absolute steal with picking Kentucky pass rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick.When..."If you’re asking the Jacksonville Jaguars — and specifically Tom Coughlin — the franchise got an absolute steal with picking Kentucky pass rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick.When asked shortly after the pick if Allen was in the team’s top five Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019 , Coughlin was blunt:“Yes.”In fact, according to a source close to Big Cat Country, Allen was the third overall player on the team’s draft board. Getting the third best player on your draft board — and a consensus top 10 player across the league no matter who you ask — is a heck of a haul.And if you think you’ve got enough pass rushers on your team Jawaan Taylor Jersey Color Rush , you’re fooling yourself, Coughlin said to close out his press conference.“Can’t get enough. Can’t have enough.”
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum