skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

With the 42nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 08 Aoû 2019 6:56    Sujet du message: With the 42nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft Répondre en citant

Joe Flacco Jersey , the Denver Broncos select quarterback, Drew Lock" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ?Denver Broncos select Drew Lock in the second-round of the 2019 NFL DraftNew,432commentsWith the 42nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select quarterback, Drew Lock Denver Broncos select Drew Lock in the second-round of the 2019 NFL DraftRandy Sartin-USA TODAY SportsThe Denver Broncos have selected quarterback Drew Lock in the second-round of the 2019 NFL Draft Denver Broncos GM John Elway finds himself in good company with his 2019 NFL Draft class."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ?NFL DraftBroncos Draft 2019The Best & Worst 2019 NFL Draft ClassesNew,30commentsDenver Broncos GM John Elway finds himself in good company with his 2019 NFL Draft class. The Best & Worst 2019 NFL Draft ClassesIf Lock hits his ceiling this class will send Denver back into the stratosphere. Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsIf the NFL Draft was easy everyone would contend for Super Bowls. Yet they don’t, in part because there’s so many teams that can’t seem to get out of their own way. Some of it is poor player development, but a lot of it is accumulating the wrong kind of players, or failing to address serious needs.So who had the most disappointing drafts?5. Atlanta Falcons & Cincinnati Bengals Neither team had a terrible draft as I liked their first selections. Both Chris Lindstrom and Jonah Williams should help bolster the offensive line. Where each team started to err was reaching for needs and forgetting value after that. Kaleb McGary is the kind of guy you root for, but on the field he’s probably a serviceable starter. Drew Sample is a blocking tight end that could exceed expectations as a receiver, but it’s all projection. 4. Pittsburgh SteelersI loved the Devin Bush selection if only because I believe Bush has a really good chance to be the best linebacker from this class. He’ll need to be to justify a 2019 2nd, 2020 3rd, and the 10th overall selection. After him, the Steelers had the kind of draft defenders will justify with Kevin Colbert’s track record and little else. Maybe Draft Twitter was way off the mark on Diontae Johnson’s value Phillip Lindsay Jersey , I really doubt it. I liked Sutton Smith as a Day 3 project, and Justin Layne makes sense, but the rest of the class is pretty low ceiling.When you consider Colbert gave up Antonio Brown for pennies on the dollar, a dark cloud hangs over this class.3. Oakland RaidersThis ranking is a bit weird compared to the other’s on this list. All three of the Raiders first round picks could come in and start this year and I’ll still be watching the guys they passed on before I judge Mike Mayock a success. That’s how it goes when you pass on Ed Oliver for a low ceiling Edge rusher, Montez Sweat for a running back, and Jerry Tillery for a strong safety. The only picks I really loved (hated) for Oakland were their day 3 selections as both Isaiah Johnson and Maxx Crosby give them a couple of really high ceiling guys who could turn into studs if they develop.2.New York GiantsDave Gettleman is using a fan in a bagel shop to defend the Daniel Jones selection. That’s all you need to know about number 6. He traded back into the first for Deandre Baker, who may fit their scheme but seems to offer a low ceiling with some degree of risk. I liked Dexter Lawrence and think he could be a special player, but 17th overall felt pretty dang rich. Oshane Ximines did intrigue me. He’s coming to the league out of Old Dominion with advanced hand moves and a decent athletic profile. I also thought pretty highly of Julian Love and Darius Slayton. If I (or the vast majority of NFL fans) are right about Daniel Jones, one of these day 3 guys will need to emerge as a Hall of Famer for Dave Gettleman to retain his job. 1. Houston TexansI liked Kahale Warring. Charles Omenihu in the fifth makes sense. Outside of that they were left dumbstruck when the Eagles traded above them to grab Andre Dillard and never really recovered. It’s a shame because Deshaun Watson deserves so much more than what Bill O’Brien and Brian Gaine got for him this offseason. I don’t think any championship contender slid further. It’s not all doom and gloom though. Some team’s did everything right this weekend. Now it’s on the to cooks to make a great meal with the ingredients they’ve been given. Who gave their coaching staffs Kobe Beef?5. Los Angeles ChargersI mentioned yesterday that Broncos Country is lucky the Bolts don’t have a fanbase, and mean it. From a pure value standpoint it looks like Tom Telesco will have the two biggest first round steals of the last two drafts when it’s all said and done. It’s a bit strange how it all worked out. No one predicted Derwin James would fall to LA in 2018. Everyone but Pro Football Focus thought Jerry Tillery would fall to them in 2019. It isn’t as though that was the only good pick Telesco made, either. Nasir Adderly was expected by most to go to the Eagles in the first. He’ll give them a strong slot defender and could grow into a poor man’s Earl Thomas down the road. Trey Pipkins is a bit of a reach and a project but he was one of my favorite project tackles in this class. Drue Tranquill shouldn’t take long before finding a home so long as his knees hold up. He’s one of the better coverage players in this class. Even Easton Stick makes sense as a QB3 and Taysom Hill type. 4. Tennessee TitansThis one may split some opinions because Jeffery Simmons is unlikely to do much in 2019. It’s why I hated on the pick last Thursday because this team was so darn close to the playoffs last year. But Andrew Luck, Frank Reich, and Chris Ballard are in the division. If the Titans are going to keep up they’ll need to make long play moves and solid picks deeper down the board. They did just that in 2019, and I can’t take issue with any selection.Simmons gives them a top 5 talent so long as he can regain his form. Nate Davis could start early and has a lot of upside if he can iron out his technique. A.J. Brown gives Marcus Mariota much needed help in the receiving corps. Amani Hooker was my favorite pick Emmanuel Sanders Jersey , as I wrote here. D’Andre Walker will have an opportunity to refine his game under Mike Vrabel. David Long was a worthwhile flier in the 6th.3. Denver BroncosI’ve gone at length to explain my love for the Broncos class in multiple places recently, so instead of just repeating myself here I wanted to do a little exercise. If everything goes to plan, the Broncos starting lineup in 2020 will look like this:QB: Drew LockQB2: Brett RypienRB1: Phillip LindsayRB2: Royce FreemanTE1: Noah FantTE2: Jeff HeuermanRT: Ja’Wuan James RG: Dalton Risner C: Connor McGovernLG: Ronald LearyLT: Garett BollesX WR: Courtland SuttonZ WR: Tim Patrick Slot WR: DaeSean HamiltonFB: Andy JanovichCB1: Chris HarrisCB2: Isaac YiadomCB3: Bryce CallahanS: Kareem JacksonS: Justin SimmonsS3: Will ParksLB: Todd DavisLB: Josey Jewell, Justin Hollins, X?Edge: Bradley ChubbDL: Dre’Mont JonesDL: Shelby HarrisEdge: Von MillerEven when you stop to consider the uncertain contract situations with both Harris’, Leary, Simmons, Emmanuel Sanders and the majority of the defensive line, that is a really exciting foundation. Especially if you add in the $60+ Million in cap space Denver could have to play with in 2020. 2.Baltimore RavensAs you’ll notice if you check out my Way Too Early Power Rankings today, the Baltimore Ravens were the biggest riser. There’s a big reason for that. Eric Decosta stole a lot of my favorite players out from under everyone’s noses. First there’s Miles Boykin, who was my favorite pick of their class.Even the picks I didn’t list made a lot of sense. Justice Hill got some love from Kyle Crabbs of The Draft Network and gives Baltimore some serious juice in the backfield behind Jackson.1. Indianapolis ColtsI made this point on Twitter yesterday, but it sure looks like Chris Ballard has been playing 5 Dimensional Chess since coming on the job last year. First he moved down from 3 to 6 in order to give the New York Jets their franchise quarterback, which gave him a ton of draft capital. Then he hit on Quenton Nelson, Darius Leonard and others in the 2019 class. He followed that up with what looks like an even more impressive haul in 2020. I mentioned it yesterday.Rock Ya-Sin also makes a ton of sense for Indy. Many had him pegged as a first round talent and he’ll give them a corner who offers the potential to man up on defenders. Ballard did all this while gathering another future second round pick from Washington. It’s hardly fair DeMarcus Ware Jersey , but he can only play by the rules we set for him. Your Broncos LinksThe best picks of the 2019 NFL Draft - Mile High ReportChris Harris Jr. contract: John Elway hopes to talk to CHJ after draft - Mile High ReportDenver Broncos: How Noah Fant can thrive in Denver’s offense - Mile High ReportDenver Broncos undrafted free agent tracker 2019 - Mile High ReportTodd McShay calls Drew Lock the Denver Broncos best value pick - Mile High ReportDenver Broncos: The evolution of John Elway’s NFL Draft strategy - Mile High ReportDraft Grades: Denver Broncos grade out well in 2019 NFL Draft - Mile High ReportNew draftees excited to get to work with Broncos’ coaches - Mile High ReportThank you, John Elway - Mile High ReportFMIA: 2019 Draft Scenes—Agony In Jersey, Making [Stuff] Up In Arizona and High Drama In The Raiders Room – ProFootballTalkGettleman defends Giants’ Daniel Jones pick; inside the Rosen saga, more draft wrapup | SI.comAudibles at the Line: 2019 NFL Draft Day One | Football OutsidersAudibles at the Line: 2019 NFL Draft Day Two | Football Outsiders2019 NFL Draft | The Best Value Picks On Day TwoSilva’s AFC Draft Grades2020 NFL mock draft: Bama QB Tua Tagovailoa goes No. 1. Sorry, Josh Rosen - SBNation.com2019 NFL draft -- Biggest post-draft questions for all 32 teamsNFL Power Rankings: New Orleans Saints on top after 2019 draft - NFL.comNFL LinksAFC West roundup: Denver Broncos’ rivals make an impact with their Day 3 draft selections - Mile High ReportTyreek Hill decisions expected this week – ProFootballTalkJosh Rosen on the Cardinals, the Dolphins and Moving On | SI.comDolphins open to drafting another QB down the road - NFL.comLarry Fitzgerald: You get the sense Kyler Murray is a special talent – ProFootballTalkGettleman: In three years, we’ll find out how crazy I am - NFL.comGiants sixth-round pick Corey Ballentine injured in shooting - NFL.comDallas Cowboys: DT Trysten Hill signed work ethic contract | Fort Worth Star-TelegramNFL Draft 2019: Is Jets’ Leonard Williams on trade block after Quinnen Williams’ arrival? Mike Maccagnan says ... - nj.comNFL Draft Grades: Silva’s NFC Draft Grades - Fantasy ColumnsClay Matthews can’t believe the Packers already gave away his No. 52Ziggy Ansah visits the Seahawks – ProFootballTalkEarly look at the best 2020 NFL draft prospectsMeet Salli Clavelle, the 49ers scout breaking into the NFL’s scouting boys club – The AthleticSuper Bowl, divisional odds, over/under and playoff odds for all 32 NFL teams for 2019 season
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum