skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

SlopRedskins RecapsDC area writers and national sports

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû 2019 3:20    Sujet du message: SlopRedskins RecapsDC area writers and national sports Répondre en citant

News Ryan Kerrigan Jersey , links to articles, updates and more from DC area writers and national sports journalists"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily journalistsEDTShareTweetShareShareThe Daily Twitter: 7 May 2019Geoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsThe Daily Twitter will be posted at the beginning of every day (at midnight in Washington, DC). The goal is to give readers a handy spot to check the Redskins beat writers & bloggers, and national sports journalists to keep up on the latest news about the Redskins, the NFL, and sports in general, along with a smattering of other things.NFL News twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/lists/nfl-rumors-and-reportersRedskins twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/lists/beat-writersJP Finlay had a lot of entertaining tweets today, but I continue to be unable to copy & paste them here for you as Finlay continues to block me. The 5 o’clock club aims to provide a forum for reader-driven discussion at a time of day when there isn’t much NFL news being published. Feel free to introduce topics that interest you in the comments below.Prior to the Saints game, I was reading an article and comments on the Canal Street Chronicles website Tress Way Jersey , and I red the following exchange between two Saints fans that intrigued me a bit.First the question was posed:I immediately thought of how much bigger, faster, more athletic modern players are, and the scheme advantages they have, and thought: “Pffft!No contest.Today’s players win hands-down.”But the second comment put a different spin on things:So, what do you think?If we could time-machine the best players of this decade to the past, and have them play in the same conditions as the players from that era — same rules, same training, same pay Fabian Moreau Jersey , same everything — who would win?Would it make any difference if we time-traveled the 60’s era players forward to the modern day and gave them the chance to benefit from modern training techniques and equipment, and time tolearn today’s rules and schemes?Bill-in-Bangkok recommends - Listen to an interesting interview about Lombardi andGeorge Allen: The greatness of Lombardi, Allen through the eyes of Larry BrownWere the players from the past really tougher?Would today’s quarterbacks and receivers survive in 1960’s rules that didn’t provide them with today’s protection?Could offensive linemen thrive in a game where grabbingthe opponents jersey would get them a flag on every play?Are today’s players simply better athletes?Could the plodders of the past keep up with the lightning quick men that play today’s game?Would the sophistication of modern offenses and defenses befuddle the players from the past, or does talent trump all that?The question at the top of the article talks about Lombardi’s Packers and Belichick’s Patriots, but it could be any teams you like, or simply a collection of “all stars” from each era.Put them on an even playing field under the hypothetical posed by BewareofDog in the comment above, and who wins?
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum