skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

What’s your own personal Chicago Bears story?

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 04 Nov 2019 2:56    Sujet du message: What’s your own personal Chicago Bears story? Répondre en citant

" The Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansHow did you become a fan of the Chicago Bears?New http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-ditka-jersey ,122commentsWhat’s your own personal Chicago Bears story?CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:How did you become a fan of the Chicago Bears?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesWith the Chicago Bears’100th anniversary celebration taking place this weekend, we wanted to talk to you guys, the fans. After all, the Bears’ fan-base is full of some of the most intelligent and passionate fans in all of sports. Sure there are some meatballs out there, but you can’t deny their passion. And yes, there are a few cynical fans, but their negativity comes from a passionate place too. At the end of the day, we’re all Bears fans and we all want our team to win a championship. Today, I want you guys to tell us how you became a Bears fans in the comment section. We’ve done these in the past, but with so many new faces I wanted to get us all a refresher. I’ll go first, and since I’ve given my story on her a few times, I’ll make it brief. My first favorite team was the... Dallas Cowboys. Yes I know, but it was the 70’s and they were America’s Team. I didn’t know any better. But my cousin was a huge Cowboy fan too, so I had to switch my allegiance. No, not to the Bears, but to the Pittsburgh Steelers! Mean Joe Greene Womens Richard Dent Jersey , Franco Harris, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swan, and the fact that they seemed to always be the Super Bowl champs made it an easy choice to annoy my cousin. But then my stepbrother told me that Franco Harris was soft and that I should cheer for a team with a tough as nails running back like Walter Payton. I ignored him for a while, but since I did live in Illinois, the Chicago Bears were on every week, so watching their games was easiest. It may have taken me a minute of really watching Sweetness run the ball that I opened my eyes and converted to a full fledged Bears fan. This was the early 80s, so the Bears hadn’t become the iconic 85 Bears yet, but watching Payton run was incredible. All eleven guys on defense knew that number 34 was getting the ball, but they couldn’t stop him. Payton made me a Bears fans. What’s your story? Kyle Breaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!?The Bear’s Den, January 28, 2019New,50commentsKyle Fuller leads Bears at Pro Bowl with interception of Luck as we enter Super Bowl weekCSTShareTweetShareShareThe Bear’s Den, January 28, 2019NFC cornerback Kyle Fuller of the Chicago Bears (23) reacts after catching an interception against AFC in the NFL Pro Bowl football game at Camping World Stadium.Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsBEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS Dan Hampton Jersey , BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSSA Complete Chicago Bears 2019 Pro Bowl Recap The Chicago Audible Blog - The Chicago Bears' presence among the league’s best players in the Pro Bowl symbolized their emergence this season.Mullin: Takeaways from a Bears-intensive Pro Bowl: Some good and not-so-good plays on a rainy afternoon - NBC Sports Chicago - The presence of seven Bears in a game played at just a notch above walk-through pace made Sunday’s Pro Bowl worth a look.Stebbins: Kyle Fuller's interception highlights Bears Pro Bowl performance - NBC Sports Chicago - The Bears' defense is still providing highlights despite the season ending nearly a month ago.Mayer: Pro Bowl ‘a great experience’ for Bears players - ChicagoBears.com - Despite steady rain and wind, Sunday’s Pro Bowl Game was the culmination of a memorable week for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky and six of his Bears teammates.Neveau: Kyle Fuller, Akiem Hicks Team Up for Pro Bowl Interception - NBC Chicago - Chicago Bears stars Akiem Hicks and Kyle Fuller made some big plays this last season, and the duo teamed up again at the NFL Pro Bowl.Mayer: Hicks traversed unique, rocky path to NFL - ChicagoBears.com - An unbridled passion for football helped Bears Pro Bowl defensive tackle Akiem Hicks overcome a series of formidable obstacles en route to fulfilling his childhood dream.Fuller picks off Luck's pass - ESPN Video - Kyle Fuller steps in front of Andrew Luck's pass attempt to JuJu Smith-Schuster for the interception.What we learned from the 2019 Pro Bowl - NFL.com - The AFC defeated the NFC, 26-7, in the 2019 Pro Bowl on a rain-soaked Sunday at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida. Here's what we learned from the annual all-star showcase.Jahns: Chicago Bears in the Pro Bowl: Kyle Fuller stars with an interception - Sun Times - Cornerback Kyle Fuller's interception highlighted the Bears' day in the Pro Bowl.Jahns: Pro Bowl 2019 results - What did the Bears do in the NFC's 26-7 loss? - Sun Times - There were good and bad moments for the Bears' seven Pro Bowlers in the NFC's 26-7 loss to the AFC.Jahns: Chicago Bears in the Pro Bowl: Brian Urlacher is excited about Bears future - Sun Times - Bears great Brian Urlacher was a captain of the NFC team in the Pro Bowl.Kane's 9 takeaways from the Bears in the Pro Bowl: Kyle Fuller’s big play, Mitch Trubisky’s perspective, Eddie Jackson's souvenirs - Chicago Tribune - Kyle Fuller grabbed an interception and Mitch Trubisky threw one as the Bears players were on the losing side of the the AFC's 26-7 victory in the Pro Bowl.POLISH SAUSAGEOfficials with ties to L.A. become the latest Rams-Saints point of concern – ProFootballTalk - One week after the biggest non-call in years, the circumstances surrounding the latter stages of the fourth quarter of the Rams-Saints NFC title game continues to feed the never-ending NFL news cycle. Four of the officials assigned to last Sunday night’s game live in Southern California.NFL may say farewell to Orlando as Pro Bowl site – ProFootballTalk - The Pro Bowl, which currently is being played on a rainy day in Orlando, could be headed elsewhere for 2020. Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel speculates, sort of, that the all-star game’s three-year run in Orlando will be ending, at least for a year.Report: Washington not planning on Alex Smith returning in 2019 – ProFootballTalk - The status of Washington quarterback Alex Smith for next season came up for attention recently when Smith was spotted at last Monday’s Wizards game with an external fixator on the right leg he broke in November.Senior Bowl Roundup: Pollard Impresses http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-brian-urlacher-jersey , Kickers Bounce Back After Misses, Risers, Fallers, Blue Hens, More - Bleacher Nation - There are 15 players on the rosters of this year’s Super Bowl participants who made a good impression at their respective Senior Bowls. Just saying.KNOW THY ENEMY2019 Senior Bowl stock report: Winners and Losers from Saturday’s game - Pride Of Detroit - Time to take stock of the Senior Bowl prospects and who helped and hurt themselves in the game.Vikings relatively quiet as NFC drops third straight Pro Bowl - Daily Norseman - And things got a little weirdIN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONCurl’s 2019 Pro Bowl Instant Reaction: Fuller shines and Trubisky struggles in underwhelming 26-7 AFC victory - Windy City Gridiron - The Pros brought their C game today and a delivered a game that was predictably less than the sum of its parts!WCG Roundtable: What Are Your Thoughts on Cody Parkey’s TV Appearance? - Windy City Gridiron - We take a closer look and divvy up our thoughts on Cody’s latest appearance on the “Today Show.”WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum