skartnak
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cede.ch

If Joe Ellis and company can’t find a naming sponsor

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Sep 2019 6:59    Sujet du message: If Joe Ellis and company can’t find a naming sponsor Répondre en citant

Chris Harris Jersey , Broncos Country will have to do it for him."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ??reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced?Broncos podcastsIt is our duty to name the Broncos’ stadiumNew,81commentsIf Joe Ellis and company can’t find a naming sponsor, Broncos Country will have to do it for him. MSTShareTweetShareShareIt is our duty to name the Broncos’ stadiumWhat a lovely week of the offseason it is when the top story is about Robert Kraft and prostitution....yikes. That added to the hundreds of mock drafts that all see the Denver Broncos picking different players and different drafting positions makes it a difficult week to know what to talk about. The combine happens later this week and the NFL is at one of it’s quietest points of the entire year and it leaves podcasters scrambling for some kind of relevant material. Fortunately I have a wonderful inner-circle of Broncos fans who helped me brainstorm an idea that’s more than worthy of a podcast and article. It could perhaps turn out to be the most important thing I have ever done or will ever do for Mile High Report. We the fans are going to decide the name for the Broncos’ Stadium at Mile High. Joe Ellis appears not up to the task of selling the naming rights of a stadium that is one of the most iconic in the U.S and sells out 99.9% of Broncos games. It’s also used constantly in the offseason for concerts and other sporting events and for the life of me I can’t imagine why he has been unable to find a taker for what should be a highly sought after sponsorship.So, it falls to us, my friends. We need to spread the word to all of Broncos Country and determine a name that will at least get Joe Ellis moving in the right direction. Some of the options I already have are top-notch and will undoubtedly get the attention of the big-wigs in Denver.So, without further adieu ...Option #1 - Orange Crush Stadium at Mile HighThis comes from my bro, Dom, and is so practical and incredible, I don’t know how it hasn’t been the name for the last decades. Pepsi should step in immediately and partner with the Denver Broncos to bring this classy, fitting and awesome name for the stadium. It makes me thirsty just writing about it. Option #2 - The Ganja Bowl at Mile HighThis one comes from my BFF Eric the Caveman -For better or worse Denver has become well known around the world as a place to get weed.Even in Germany I get asked if I brought any back with me...like that would be a great idea...Some of the fastest growing companies in the state are marijuana producers and it only makes sense that they would work hand in hand with the Broncos. Option #3 - Casa Bonita StadiumThis from Broncos & Brats contributor Luke Short - For any Denver locals, this is another obvious solution. Though I doubt there will be diving pools anywhere in the stadium, with the high percentage of Latin Americans in the city, why not go this route? The extremely popular/despised restaurant would be a perfect partner for the team and heck, maybe they can bring their awesome food to the fans on gameday!Option #4 - Blucifer’s Stable at Mile HighFrom Claire the not-so-caveman - This is another “inside joke” for those who are from Denver or have travelled there at any time in the past twentyish years. Blucifer is the red eyed demon horse that greets folks outside of the Denver International Airport. No one really knows the significance (except that it’s odd and creepy like the rest of DIA) but since it is very similar to the Broncos’ mascot, it might just be a long-lost cousin who went down a dark path. It is another fantastic name for a stadium and it’d be perfect to see Blucifer moved up alongside Bucky on the stadium scoreboard. Those are the four we have so far but we want a few more from you guys before we send it out to all of Broncoscountry for a vote. What would YOU name the stadium? And yes, you are allowed to be boring and just call it Mile High Stadium.Also, check out the podcast (linked above).MHR Radio is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Acast, Stitcher,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Phillip Lindsay provided the NFL with its best feel-good story of the season and the Denver Broncos with a rough-and-tumble identity before an injury epidemic spoiled their playoff plans.The undersized Emmanuel Sanders Jersey , overlooked running back from the University of Colorado made history and forced all 32 of the league’s teams to question why they didn’t draft him.What he won’t get to do is chase a rookie record this weekend or play in the Pro Bowl next month after a second opinion Wednesday revealed Lindsay needs surgery on his injured right wrist, which he injured Monday night in Oakland, and will require up to four months of rehab.“To go out that way is not good for him, but it doesn’t take from the year he’s had,” Broncos coach Vance Joseph said. “He’s had a great year. He’s a great find for this football team and moving forward, he’s going to be a great player for this franchise.“We all know what he did this year.”Nothing less than provide the Broncos an identity.“I think one thing Phillip does a really nice job of being himself,” tight end Matt LaCosse said. “He provides an energy to this offense that’s organic and natural for him. And I think that’s something that’s underrated in this league is just the energy a player can bring and the enthusiasm.”It wasn’t just the offense that benefited from Lindsay’s charisma.“His type of energy is contagious,” safety Justin Simmons said. “You see him get a big run and you see him energetic whether that was talking smack or whatnot. That’s the type of guy you want to bring into a dogfight.”Just 5-foot-8, Lindsay was overlooked in the 2018 draft after being snubbed from the NFL combine. He chose to sign with his hometown Broncos largely for the chance to stay in his parents’ basement and save some money.Lindsay outshined the much-praised 2018 draft class of Broncos general manager John Elway, who drafted two other running backs.Lindsay’s infectious energy helped him earn a roster spot and later helped him supplant third-round draft pick Royce Freeman as the Broncos’ featured back.Lindsay rushed for 1,037 yards and nine touchdowns with a 5.4-yard average and caught 35 passes for 241 yards and a TD, earning him the distinction of becoming the first undrafted offensive rookie ever to earn a Pro Bowl selection.He got hurt Monday night at Oakland and an MRI on Christmas morning revealed ligament damage and a possible scaphoid fracture. A second test Wednesday confirmed that an operation was necessary, which will deny Lindsay the chance to play in the Pro Bowl next month and the opportunity to break the NFL record for most rushing yards by an undrafted NFL rookie.Lindsay finished 67 yards shy of the mark set by Dominic Rhodes of the Indianapolis Colts in 2001.Fellow rookie Royce Freeman, a third-round pick from the University of Oregon, and veteran Devontae Booker will share snaps when the Broncos (6-9) host the Chargers (11-4) Sunday.Simmons said it’s a shame, but predicted Lindsay will have many more opportunities like those.“This is not going to set him back in any shape, form or matter,” Simmons said. “He’s going to come back even stronger, hungrier.”Notes: CB Bradley Roby said tight end-turned-ESPN booth analyst Jason Witten wrongly accused him of quitting on his team late in the game Monday night when he didn’t chase down the ball carrier, instead staying engaged with his receiver away from the play. “It was really a mistake. I thought the play was over,” Roby said. “But for him to stay that it just made me mad. I have kids that I go to see at the Children’s Hospital that have cancer and are paralyzed and I tell him, ‘Don’t quit.'”
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Skartnak.com Index du Forum -> Annonces de concerts en Suisse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum